- Round-trip motorcoach from Sapulpa & Tulsa
- 1 night in Waco
- 4 nights on the Riverwalk in San Antonio
- Visit to Chip & Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Market at the Silos
- Special welcome dinner on the Riverwalk
- Visit to the Alamo and Tower of the Americas
- La Villita and Mission San Jose
- Beer tasting at Alamo Beer
- Docent tour San Antonio Museum of Art
- 5 breakfasts / 4 lunches / 3 dinners
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa
Our group will visit the Mission San José (above) founded in 1720 when the Mission San Antonio de Valera (the Alamo) had become overcrowded. It was built to serve the same Coahuiltecan Indian population.
A cruise on the Riverwalk is a "must do" while in San Antonio, and we will each have a ticket to take the cruise on our own schedule.
Our trip includes a visit to the San Antonio Museum of Art on the Riverwalk, above. The Museum's collection of more than 30,000 objects represents 5,000 years of history and culture from every corner of the world. We also enjoy a visit to Alamo Beer, below!