- Round Trip Air from Tulsa or Oklahoma City
- 3 nights at a First Class Times Square Hotel
- City Tour on day of arrival
- Ticket to "ain't too proud" - The Life and Times of the Temptations.
- Pre-theater dinner
- Ticket to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour including the new Statue of Liberty Museum
- Circle Line Cruise around Manhattan
- Airport transfers / taxes / tips
- 3 breakfasts / 2 lunches / 1 dinner
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa by David and Sharon Forbes
On day 3, walk with David to Rockefeller Center with your choice of Top of The Rock or a ticket to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, or a walking tour of Rockefeller Center. Ask for details. At right, above, our hotel, the Riu Plaza, just off Times Square on Restaurant Row!
On our last day we travel to the southern tip of Manhattan to see the 9/11 Memorial and the 9/11 Museum, a moving experience that we will all remember for a very long time.
From the Top of the Rock, right, you can see all of Manhattan and beyond, the best view in the city.
per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $658.00
Triple Room Rate: $1,626.00 per person
On our first full day in New York we will walk as a group over to Pier 83 and board our Circle Line Cruise of Manhattan. We go south on the Hudson, right by the Statue of Liberty where we will get the best photos facing the statute, then around Battery Park and up the East River past the Brooklyn Bridge and back south to the Hudson. About a 1 hour + cruise and we will have box lunches on the ship before returning to the dock.