Nashville - Music City USA
September 7 - 12, 2020
- Round-trip motorcoach from Tulsa
- 1 night in Memphis outbound
- Dinner at the Blues City Café
- 3 nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville
- 1 night in Little Rock on the return
- Dinner show at Nashville Nightlife
- Ticket to the Grand Ole Opry with Backstage tour
- Tour of Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
- Lunch cruise on the General Jackson showboat
- Tour of the Ryman Auditorium
- Tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- 5 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 3 Dinners
- Lots more
Our group has a fun-filled Cumberland River lunch cruise on the General Jackson Showboat with entertainment provided by a talented cast of singers and performers.
We will also enjoy a tour of the home of Nashville's most illustrious citizen, the hero of the Battle of New Orleans, and the nation's 7th President, Andrew Jackson.
In Nashville, we stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, owned by Gaylord hotels and operated by Marriott it is one of the largest hotels in the world with 2,881 rooms and 9 acres of indoor gardens all maintained at a year-round temperature of 71 degrees.
The hotel has 18 restaurants and lounges on the premises including 2 American, 3 Italian, a Mexican, a Japanese, a world class steakhouse, and