- Round trip air from Tulsa, Oklahoma City or Little Rock
- 4 nights at the 5* JW Marriott Hotel
- Visit to the World War II, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials
- Tour of the US Capitol
- Tour of the State Department Diplomatic Reception Rooms
- National Museum of the American Indian (with lunch at the Mitsitam Café)
- Day trip to George Washington's Home at Mount Vernon
- Ticket to the Capitol Steps comedy troupe
- 4 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 1 Dinner
- Airport transfers / taxes / tips
- Fully escorted by David Forbes
Our group goes across the Potomac into Virginia for a morning tour of the grounds and stately home of George Washington along with a fun lunch at the Mount Vernon Inn.
Our theater for Saturday evening on our trip is the hilarious comedy troupe The Capitol Steps, composed of ex-congressional staffers and aides who moonlight in this side splitting parody of all the politicians in the city.
Courtesy of Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe, we have a tour of the Capitol building scheduled for our second day. Those wanting to do so on the free day may go with the group escort to the National Mall for a tour through the National Museum of American History. Interested? Print a flyer with the link at left bottom.
Our group tours Mount Vernon, the home and gardens, above, and has a congressional staffers tour of the Capitol, below.