STROUD WINE FESTIVAL - June 10
- Round Trip motorcoach from Tulsa and Sapulpa
- Wine Tastings from 10 different area wineries
- Live music, car show, crafts, art and more
- Wine Tasting at Tidewater winery in Drumright
- Lunch at Joseph's Fine Foods
Located in Stroud, Oklahoma’s Winery and Grape Capital, this food and wine festival on the Mother Road is now in its eighth year. Expect to be impressed by the quality and selection from over a dozen Oklahoma wineries, and enjoy tasty food to complement each glass. From 10 a.m.-5 p.m., enjoy arts and crafts, plenty of vendors and even the stylings of “Thrift Store Poets” whilst imbibing and ingesting local flavor. Visitors also flock to the car show, featuring numerous classes of cars.
courtesy People Magazine