- Round-trip deluxe motorcoach from Sapulpa and Tulsa
- 5 nights in first-class hotels
- Visit to the Loretto Chapel
- Visit to the Georgia O'Keeffe Miuseum
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi
- The Palace of the Governors
- Santa Fe History Museum
- Optional walking food tour of Santa Fe
- Day trip to Los Alamos & Bandelier National Monument
- All breakfasts / 4 lunches / 3 dinners
- Fully escorted from Tulsa
Our group visits the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
in Santa Fe, dedicated to her artistic legacy, her life, American Modernism, and public engagement. It opened on July 17, 1997, eleven years after the artist's death. The collection is the largest permanent collection of O'Keeffe's work in the world. Subjects range from the artist's innovative abstractions to her iconic large-format flower, skull, and landscape paintings to paintings of architectural forms and rocks, shells, and trees.
Bandelier National Monument: We will also have a day trip north to Los Alamos, with a visit to the Bradbury Science Museum and a detour to the Bandelier National Monument, a 33,677-acre national monument nearby in Sandoval and Los Alamos Counties. The monument preserves the homes and territory of the Ancestral Puebloans of a later era in the southwest. Most of the pueblo structures date to two eras, between 1150 and 1600 AD. Human presence in the area has been dated back more than 10,000 years, with permanent settlements of the ancestors of the Puebloan peoples being dated to about 1150 C.E.
Interested in this tour. Click here for a full-sized flyer or call (918) 494-0649 for more information.