- Round Trip Air from Tulsa or Oklahoma City
- 3 nights at the Renaissance NY Times Square
- City Tour on day of arrival
- Ticket to "Frozen" the Broadway Musical by Disney
- Pre-theater dinner at Sardi's famous restaurant
- Ticket to the Radio City "Christmas Spectacular"
- Inside Rockefeller Center (walking) Tour
- Ticket to Top of the Rock
- Optional free-day tour to the Statute of Liberty with Lunch at John's Pizzeria
- Circle Line Cruise of Manhattan
- Airport transfers / taxes / tips
- 2 lunches / 2 dinners
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa by David Forbes
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Our tour includes a matinée performance to the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City, an annual musical holiday stage show presented at Radio City Music Hall. The 90-minute show features more than 140 performers and an original musical score, and combines singing, dancing, and humor with traditional scenes. The star performers are the women's precision dance troupe, the Rockettes. Since the first version was presented in 1933, the show has become a New York Christmas tradition, that never fails to excite and entertain.
Rockefeller Center Tour: On our third day in the city, we walk a couple of blocks east to Rockefeller Center where we meet our guide for an "Insiders Tour" for which we will will go by and through several of the buildings in the Rockefeller Center complex with an in depth description of the architecture, the artwork, the symbols and symbolism of these iconic structures. Before returning we will go to the top of the 30 Rock building for the best view of the city in midtown.
Visit to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island On our free day, David will take all who are interested on a subway tour to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with time on each to get some amazing photos, enjoy the hands-on interactive exhibits at Ellis Island and perhaps find the names of ancestors who passed through this venerable port. On the return, stop at Times Square for a John's Pizzeria lunch!
David makes traveling so easy; I'm not going anywhere again, unless he goes along!
On our last day in New York we will transfer over to the west side docks and board our Circle Line Cruise of Manhattan. We go south on the Hudson, right by the Statue of Liberty where we will get the best photos facing the statute, then around Battery Park and up the East River past the Brooklyn Bridge and back south to the Hudson. About a 1 hour + cruise and we will have box lunches on the ship before docking and heading back to the airport.