- Round Trip Air from Tulsa , Oklahoma City, or Little Rock
- 4 nights at the Hampton Inn Times Square
- City Tour on day of arrival
- Ticket to "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical"
- Pre-theater dinner at Heartland Brewery and Chophouse
- Ticket to "The Play That Goes Wrong"
- Full-day excursion up the Hudson Valley with lunch
- Visit to the FDR Home at Hyde Park
- Visit to the Vanderbilt Estate
- Inside Broadway Theater (walking) Tour
- Lunch at John's Pizzeria
- Walking Tour of Grand Central Terminal
- Circle Line Cruise of Manhattan
- Airport transfers / taxes / tips
- 4 breakfasts / 2 lunches / 1 dinner
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa by David Forbes
On our second day in the city, we are met by our guide for an "Inside Broadway Theater Tour" for which we will will go by and through several of the most legendary Theaters on Broadway, getting all the inside dope, and perhaps spying a notable personality or two in the process. I've asked our guide to end the tour at John's Pizzeria on 44th St for some of the best pizza in New York before returning to our nearby hotel.
Our second show on this great trip to New York is a British farce now getting rave reviews in the West End and immigrating to the colonies this month. There is no review of this production which does not use the word "hysterical" at least once. This should be a great match with our primary show: Beautiful, still playing to sold out houses.
On our free morning, David will take all who are interested on a short walk over to Grand Central Terminal where an excellent guide will lead us on a tour of the venerable building, inside and out.
David makes traveling so easy; I'm not going anywhere again, unless he goes along!
On our last day in New York we will transfer over to the west side docks and board our Circle Line Cruise for a circumnavigation of the island of Manhattan--yes, it's really an island. We go south on the Hudson, right by the Statue of Liberty where we will get the best photos facing the statute, then around Battery Park and up the East River to the Harlem River and back south on the Hudson. About a 2 hour + cruise and we will have box lunches on the ship before docking and heading back to the airport.