- Round-trip air from Tulsa
- 4 nights at the Mela Hotel on 44th Street (at right)
- Ticket to "Hello Dolly" starring Bette Midler
- Ticket to "Beautiful; The Carole King Musical"
- Dinner at Sardi's famous restaurant
- Full-day excursion up the Hudson Valley
- Visit to the FDR Home and Museum at Hyde Park
- Visit to the Vanderbilt Estate
- Inside Broadway Theater Tour with lunch at Johns Pizzeria
- David's walking tour of Grand Central Terminal
- Circle Line Cruise around Manhattan Island
- All Airport Transfers/ taxes/tips
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa
Bette Midler stars and David Hyde Pierce ("Frazier") co-stars in the revival of the hit Broadway show "Hello Dolly" opening April 20 in the Shubert Theater. We have balcony tickets to this sold out performance.
Our trip in May includes a one-day excursion north along the Hudson River to Hyde Park and the retreat of FDR before and during his presidency, where he entertained Winston Churchill, the King and Queen of England and other dignitaries. We will also tour the Vanderbilt estate nearby and have