- Round-trip deluxe motorcoach with pickup points in Tulsa and Sapulpa
- Tour Honor Heights Park with its 30,000+ azalea plants
- Visit to the Five Civilized Tribes Museum
- Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame
- Tour of the USS Batfish submarine and War Memorial Park
- Lunch in Muskogee
We visit Honor Heights Park, a botanical garden and arboretum renamed in 1919 in honor of the soldiers of WWI, it is operated by the City of Muskogee, the park also encompasses a rose garden, the C. Clay Harrell Arboretum, the Art Johnson Memorial Dogwood Collection, The Elbert L. Little Native Tree Collection, floral and white gardens, and the Henry Bresser Nature Trail, Audubon Trail, and the half mile Stem Beach Trail.
The Five Civilized Tribes Museum is located on the grounds of Honor Heights Park. It hosts a very large collection of art by artists of the Five Civilized Tribes, and is well worth a visit while we are in Muskogee.
We will visit the War Memorial Park and tour the USS Batfish, the champion submarine killing U.S. submarine of WWII.