April 18 - 20, 2018
per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $183.00
Triple Occupancy Rate: $575
- Round-trip deluxe motorcoach from Sapulpa and Tulsa
- 2 nights at a first class hotel near Country Club Plaza
- Visit to and time to stroll Country Club Plaza
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- Dinner Theater with Cindy Williams starring in Neil Simon's "Barefoot in the Park"
- Visit to Union Station with lunch at Harvey's
- Special show at the Arvin Gottlieb Planetarium
- Visit to the WWI Museum and Memorial
- The Arabia Steamboat Museum
- Wine tasting at the Amigone Winery
- 2 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 2 Dinners
- All Meals are included!
Our Wednesday evening dinner show: Neil Simon's "Barefoot in the Park" with Cindy Williams!
On our last day before returning to Oklahoma our group first tours the Arabia Steamboat Museum, has a wine tasting at the Amigoni Winery, and enjoys a tasty lunch at Q39.