This deluxe motor coach trip includes:
- Round-trip motor coach from Tulsa
- 5 nights in first class hotels
- Visit to the Chicago Art Institute with lunch
- Visit to Oak Park with tour of Unity Temple
- Frank Lloyd Wright studio and home tour
- Millennium Park visit and Cloud Gate
- Architecture tour from the Chicago River
- Shopping on Magnificent Mile
- Visit to the Skydeck at Willis Tower
- Admission Ticket to the Shedd Aquarium
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Fully escorted from Tulsa
Our group visits Millennium Park on our second day where we will enjoy Boeing Gallery and 1004 Portraits, the stunning Crown Fountain as well as iconic Cloud Gate, all world class photo ops for tourist and chicagoans alike.
We will also have an informative architectural tour from the Chicago River on the last day we are in the city.
The Art Institute of Chicago is one of the oldest and largest art museums in the country. The museum hosts around 1.5 million visitors annually. The museum's collection includes iconic works such as George Seurat's A Sunday on La Grande Jatte, Pablo Picasso's The Old Guitarist (at right), Edward Hopper's Nighthawks, and Grant Wood's American Gothic. Its permanent collection consists of nearly 300,000 works of art plus more than 30 special exhibitions mounted yearly.