March 21, 2018
- Round-trip Motor coach from Sapulpa and Tulsa
- Tour of the Price Tower & Art Museum
- Visit to the Frank Phillips Home
- Lunch at Dink's BBQ in Bartlesville
- Phillips Petroleum Company Museum
- Tour of the Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve
Our group will enjoy a tour through this Neo- Classical style mansion built by Frank Phillips, and enjoy a peek at the home life of one of America's most fascinating oil men of his generation. The home was built from 1908 to 1909 and designed by architect Walter Everman. A $500,000 renovation is completed in 1930 under architect Edward Delk. Air conditioning is installed in 1938 and a Greenhouse added in 1946.